#Greeting

Hey! It's Jeanne. Welcome to visit my life story!☕

I'm a girl who studys in National Taipei University of Business and majors in finance.
I am addicted to reading, singing, and learning language in free time.
Three characteristic describe myself are: keep learning, keep trying, and keep changing.
Hope to be a successful business woman in future and create my own style life.

Now I am learning English and French as my second and third language. 
So, if you are learning one of these two languages too, sending message to me, we can practice coversation together to improve our ability.




Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
No café au lait, no energy.😝

留言

  1. I took French classes in my first year of university.I think numbers in French are hard for me.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章