#3 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

Do you procrastinate sometimes?
When someone asks me this question, I will give them a hard nod and say: "Yes, I'm a typical procrastinator. 

I usually procrastinate on writing the résumé, making the presentation, and creating some artwork. It doesn't mean that I implement them until the coming deadline. Actually, I finish them before the deadline, but I will revise them if there is still time. 

I have thought the reason behind this behavior. I would say perfectionism is the main cause leads to procrastination. For instance, I sent my internship résumé recently, and it took me one week writing it. Even though I finished it on the third day, I still think it's not good enough and revise it over and over again. 

To be honest, I have missed the chance to apply an internship before due to procrastination. Although procrastination can let me show a perfect side, exceeding the deadline just make things go down in flames. Hence, I decide to get rid of perfectionism and make all-out effort during a limited time. I hope to strengthen myself via the action.  




留言

  1. Believe that removing perfectionism can perform better.

    回覆刪除
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself! I think you're already doing a perfect job❤️

    回覆刪除
  3. I think you are not a procrastinator. You always do good job!

    回覆刪除
  4. I'm also a typical procrastinator.😭
    Work together to get rid of it!!(ง •_•)ง

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章